Our client, a global, exciting, Financial Services firm, is seeking a fast-paced and reliable HR Senior Associate to join their team.
• Hong Kong role
• 1 year contract
• Fast paced work environment
Reporting to an HR Business Partner, you will support all-round HR duties including such areas as performance management, compensation and benefits, employee relations and HR operations.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and relationship builder, with a genuine interest in understanding the business. They will be attentive to detail, be able to work in a fast pace and demanding environment, and able to handle transactional matters accurately and efficiently.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least 4-5 years of prior HR experience within Financial Services
• Strong knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
• Previous HR operations experience strongly preferred
• Fluent written and spoken English and Cantonese, with other Asian languages highly advantageous
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at email@example.com.
Job code: HM/14361
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.