Do you have a naturally pro-active and solutions-focused approach to HR service delivery? This is a rare career advancement opportunity with an established multinational that is expanding its regional presence.
• Drive service excellence in a fast-paced and high-touch environment
• Act as the subject matter expert in Singapore HR delivery
• Be part of a growth story, as this company expands its regional footprint
This client-facing role requires a level-headed self-starter who is action-oriented, service-minded and enjoys building relationships. You will be part of a team of professionals providing seamless HR services to clients. Working autonomously and reporting into global headquarters, your key strengths must include multi-tasking and an ability to keep calm under pressure.
This company will provide you with access to first-class training and a robust infrastructure to enable you to do your work swiftly and efficiently. This is an organisation which encourages you to take ownership of your work and develop your career internally. This company offers a supportive team environment.
• Minimum 6 years of Singapore HR service delivery experience, including work pass applications, pay-rolling and benefits administration
• Outstanding client service and rapport building skills
• Strong time management skills and detail-oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Good team player
• Enthusiastic and keen to develop