My client is a leading US-based biotechnology company. Due to the success they have had in the region in the past 6 years and their ongoing expansion plan, they are looking for a passionate HR Operations professional to join their established Shared Services team.
• China, Taiwan, Singapore focus
• Very good learning platform
• Working with strong team leader
Reporting to the Head of Shared Services, you will provide professional and customer-oriented delivery of HR operation support across various HR work streams including employee lifecycle processes, benefits, mobility and HRIS services to all business units in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan and Singapore. You will ensure all processes are running smoothly and accurately.
It is essential that you have relevant experience from either HR shared services or HR operations background gained from sizeable multinational companies. To be successful in this position, it is important that you are proactive, organised and committed to work.
In addition to this, they are also looking for:
• Degree qualification or above
• Minimum of 1 year of HR operations experience in a sizeable organization
• Proactive, resilience and adaptability to change
• Language fluency in Mandarin and English (Native in Mandarin would be an advantage)
For further details please contact Gladys Kung on +852 2526 8588 or send us your CV in word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: GK/14780
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.