My client is the leader in the biotechnology industry in Asia. They are looking to strengthen their Shared Services team and they are looking for a strong HR Operations professional to join their established Shared Services team in Hong Kong.
• Strong team culture
• Potential regional coverage
• China focused
Reporting to the Head of Shared Services, you will provide professional and customer-oriented delivery of HR operation support across various HR work streams including employee lifecycle processes, benefits, recruitment, mobility, training and HRIS services to all business units in China. You will ensure all processes are running smoothly and accurately.
It is essential that you have relevant experience from either HR shared services or HR operations background gained from sizeable multinational companies. To be successful in this position, it is important that you are proactive, organised and committed to work.
In addition to this they are also looking for:
• Degree qualification or above
• Minimum of 3 year of HR operations experience in a sizeable organization, engineering/construction companies is a plus
• Travelling to Shanghai is required (once a month)
• Full professional or native Mandarin is a must (Fluent Cantonese and English will be a plus)
For further details please contact Evan Wong on +852 2526 8588 or send us your CV in word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: EW/14496
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.