Our client is a boutique wealth management company providing customized investment portfolios with comprehensive financial planning services. They are seeking a Human Resources Manager to manage full-cycle recruitment and other key HR responsibilities.
- Leading independent wealth management firm
- Establish Talent and HR processes
- Reports directly to COO
This firm is seeking a highly capable Human Resources Manager to manage full-cycle recruitment for a range of key corporate roles including ongoing recruitment of Wealth Management Advisors. Experience with talent sourcing and attraction is highly desirable. Other HR responsibilities include oversight and execution performance management and professional development.
This person will partner closely with hiring managers to understand job responsibilities and requirements and use this knowledge to effectively align candidates with roles in which they will be most successful. This person will also identify and source potential candidates from various online channels, screen applicants, build rapport with candidates, deliver the firm’s value proposition, and advise candidates on benefits, salary, culture, and effectively work through salary and offer negotiations. The HR Manager will conduct new employee onboarding and help execute ongoing and annual performance management systems as well as research compensation standards to create salary structure and administer employee benefits and contribute towards employee engagement initiatives.
In Addition You Must Have:
- Bachelors’ degree from an accredited university
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as a full life-cycle recruiter in a corporate environment- preferably Financial Services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to source and maintain a solid pipeline of talent
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, takes initiative
- Team player with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Desire and ability to work successfully in a small company environment
- Exceptional judgment, demonstrated ability to make sound decisions and be creative in developing alternative solutions in a fast-paced environment
For further details please contact Ivana Roa on email@example.com.
Job Code IR/16676.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.