Our client is a leading Asset Management organisation looking to hire a Senior HR Specialist to join their HR Operations team.
The primary objective of the role is to support HR service delivery by providing local project management, HR technology support, HR communications and reporting support.
- Providing general HR support to employees and managers
- Managing delivery of a professional, proactive & efficient HR administrative and transactional service.
- Lead strategic HR projects that will improve operational processes, reporting and supporting the HR needs of the business
- Provide local HR technology production support and act as local subject matter expert on HR systems (Workday).
- Build and maintain strong working relationships and partnership with global HR technology team.
- Provide all HR Communications support as needed in the region including owning and handling regional HR content on our intranet Design, roll-out, lead and continuously improve training programs for core HR systems and processes for the broader HR team
- Run all HR data, analytics and reporting requests for the region
- Collaborate with HR operations on business area-specific requirements for reporting and analytical tools (standardised and ad-hoc) and conduct related conversations with HRBPs to analyse and forecast the impact to planned talent management actions.
We are looking for someone with a previous experience in HR operations, project management and reporting & analytics, ideally coming from financial services or professional services environment. In addition, we are looking for:
- Knowledge of HR policies, processes and operations and experience in dealing with very sensitive data
- Previous experience with Workday highly preferred.
- Strong project management skills, including experience in the development and implementation of initiatives from strategy through to execution.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.