An exciting opportunity has arises within an international global entertainment company. They are currently looking for a contract HR Specialist to join their team with a focus on enhancing the competencies of their team.
• Excellent brand name
• Business partnering opportunity
• Fast moving, energetic work environment
Reporting to the HR Director of Singapore, you will be handling the full spectrum of HR responsibilities for the organisation. Your main portfolio, however, will be ensuring that payroll information is accurately communicated to the payroll vendor, and managing the vendor in the event of any changes in information. You will also be heavily involved with the migration and implementation of the new HR systems.
To be successful in this role, must have good payroll knowledge, and also be experienced in Workday system implementation. You should be able to work independently and be resourceful in terms of searching for solutions. Due to the nature of the industry, you must have the drive and sense of urgency to deliver your work.
Additionally, you must have the following –
• University educated with a degree in Human Resources or other business related degree
• Hands-on experience with payroll and Workday implementation
• Possess excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
• Working experience in Singapore
For further details please contact Jiemin Xu on email@example.com
Job Code JX/13161a.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1549091