My client is one of the fastest growing insurance businesses and they are looking for a C&B professional to join their growing HR team.
• Regional role
• Brand new position
• Great global management exposure
Reporting to a seasoned HR leader you will:
• Develop compensation offer proposals for Group Office, Genesis and TIM and support the approval process as per the delegated authorities.
• Conduct job evaluations for new positions to determine appropriate Corporate grade. Reviews requests for the evaluation existing jobs based on revised job descriptions.
• Evaluate and analyse market data and maintain appropriate documentation.
• Participate in compensation surveys including the evaluation and determination of appropriate benchmark matches, analyse and report results.
• Support any Group-driven Total Rewards’ projects and programmes, including year end salary review cycle, compensation committee materials, Group Share Plan and LTI Plan Administration.
• Support review of existing benefits and implementation of new benefit and well-being programs.
• 3 - 5 years of relevant experience either in a consultancy or a financial services organisation
• Fluent English and Cantonese is a must and fluency in Mandarin would be advantageous
• Excellent excel and HRIS skills
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at email@example.com
Job code: GT/15030
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.