My client is a top tier law firm looking to hire a new member of their Talent team in their Birmingham office. The team is looking at the firms talent offering and how to best improve it in areas such as creating career pathways, talent pools, promotion processes and developing high potential employees.
The role would suit a junior level talent person or an HR generalist who has some demonstrable experience or exposure to talent development initiatives.
Must have experience working in a professional services environment.
• Support the design and rollout of core talent processes including performance management, promotions, talent mapping and succession planning
• Support various administrative tasks during the talent lifecycle
• Manage a variety of projects ensuring international alignment and seamless implementation
• Provide project support with research and development of best-practice in the talent, performance and promotions area
• Experience working in the HR function of a professional services firm in a Talent-focused role, with experience of some talent, performance and promotion initiatives
• A proven understanding of data analytics and the use of data when delivering initiatives that have measurable business outcomes
• An ability to solve problems quickly and creatively
• Discretion when handling confidential information
• Personable and confident, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
• Delivery-focused with a hands on practical approach
• Comfortable operating with ambiguity, applying initiative and demonstrating a flexible and collaborative personal working style
For further information please contact Jaime Marks at firstname.lastname@example.org