Our client, a leading global Wealth Manager, is seeking a dynamic, client-oriented HR Business Partner in APAC
• Successful firm with an international culture
• Well rounded, exciting role with a variety of responsibilities
• Leadership & Development projects
Based in Hong Kong, you will lead HR coverage for APAC, working directly with business leaders across the region to develop and implement HR strategy. You will manage a number of key projects throughout the region, including, Organisational design, process, change and leadership development.
The successful candidate will be a proven HR business partner with experience in large multinational organisations, ideally in the banking/finance sphere. They will be an excellent relationship builder, and able to influence stakeholders and anticipate the needs of their clients. Though they will be business-minded and strategic, they will also be comfortable with hands-on and transactional work where needed.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least 10 years of prior HR generalist/business partnering experience from a professional services firm
• Experience in designing & implementing leadership & learning projects
• In – depth understanding of succession planning
• Fluent written and spoken English – Cantonese & Mandarin would be a bonus but not essential
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
For further details please contact Garrett Tardrew on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com
Job Code GT/19991
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.