A global FMCG company is looking for an experienced HR Transformation Manager –
- Design, lead and implement an organisation transformation regionally
- Work closely with senior management
- Provide strategic insights to drive change
Reporting to the HR Director for Asia you will be responsible for driving and implementing organisation change across South East Asia. You will manage a team of three.
You will be university educated with excellent communication skills. A self-starter who has handled strategic HR projects and has a proven track record in being able to build strong relationships at a senior level. You will be confident and have strong influencing skills. In addition to excellent problem solving skills you will have the following –
- Over 10 years of strategic HR experience
- Ability to build credible and positive relationships quickly
- Experience in end to end change management is a MUST
- Experience of working independently and proactively
- Strong leadership skills
For further details please contact Fay Welch on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference – FW/12992.
Fay Welch, Director
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1433138
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.