Our client is a market leader with an unparalleled reputation in its industry. Due to the recent expansion on the HR team, a new role has arisen. This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and results driven individual to join their team.
• Hong Kong and China coverage
• Wellness programme lead role
• Great management exposure
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, you will be responsible for all Wellness programme in Hong Kong and China. The firm is in the process of setting up a structured Wellness function so you will be heavily in designing, develop and implementation of new initiatives to promote wellbeing of employees. Since this is a new function, you will need to create awareness and secure management buy-in on your initiatives. We are looking for a seasoned HR Wellness professional with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience from MNCs. In addition we are looking for:
• Self-starter and independent but need to be a team player when required
• Someone who is happy to be hands on and also has the ability to be strategic
• Strong track record in working with management
• Language fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
For further details please contact Tony Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com
Job Code TH/12478
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.