Company; Global Leading Manufacturing and Life Science Company
Main objective is to execute human resources related activities in its manufacturing plant under the supervision of Director, HR for Japan.
• Work closely with plant head and managers to drive HR strategies and initiative to meet business requirements.
• Understand the existing HR and people landscape, analyze gaps, develop and implement appropriate HR programs to bridge gaps
• Partner with managers to lead company’s vision, mission, business values and culture.
• Advice managers as a strategic business partner, be an effective change agent to roll out organizational change programs.
• Develop and implement HR programs that touches the entire employment life cycle in the organization – talent acquisition, performance management, learning ＆ development, career and succession planning as well as talent retention
• Develop programs, policies and procedures to meet key HR metrics （recruitment, retention, etc.）
• Conducts research into HR programs, policies and employment law and recommend strategies, changes or innovations where appropriate.
• Drives and manages internal communications regarding HR programs
Location ; Japan, Ibaraki
It is a global leader in materials science and engineering. They have the broadest filtration, separation and purification capabilities in the world. Their process and product enabling technologies help thier customers make good products better and safer. They provide innovative products to customers in healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, aerospace, and industrial manufacturing markets.
• More than 5 years of HR generalist experience
• Experience in working for multinational companies
• Experience in manufacturing industry will be an advantage.
• Building organisational capability – attracting, developing and retaining talent.
• Excellent judgment and creative problem solver
• Self－starter who can “hands－on” to deliver result and possess good business acumen.
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills
• Business level English
For further details please contact Mami Koriyama on email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.