Our client is a global retailer looking to hire Head of People
- Location: London
- Act as trusted advisor, coach and consultant to our leaders and people managers by building strong relationships and providing a commercial people perspective.
- Facilitate a culture of high performance, helping develop and retain our great talent and taking action to eliminate under performance.
- Provide creative solutions to ER challenges, keeping abreast of all legislative changes and best practice, implementing solutions in line with the firms Values.
- Work closely with the People Operations team to ensure all our people information is up to date, relevant and on brand.
- Spend time working with people managers, the Learning and Talent team and other People BPS to improve and grow our talent by delivering creative and innovative training solutions.
- Support the TA team to recruit the right people in the right place at the right time.
- Advise and support on the people budget for their area.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- A wealth of experience in a similar role, preferably in a retail environment where you’ve thrived while working at pace and under positive pressure
- The ability to challenge stakeholders in the right way, helping them to create the right balance between doing the right thing for our people and the commercial needs of the business.
- Excellent communications skills and an analytical mind that you’ll use to help the People Director report budgets and people data
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Tom Dover at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Reference - 16299
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.