A global manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Human Resources Business Partner –
- Provide leadership, direction and expertise on key HR issues
- Work closely with HR Shared services to meet business requirements
- Use strategic thinking and be able to execute HR plans tied to BU strategy
- Identify organizational issues and partner with line managers to mitigate these issues
Reporting to the Senior Director of HR you will be responsible for covering ASEAN. You will manage all aspects of talent management as well as drive organizational effectiveness.
You will be university educated with excellent communication skills. A willingness to be hands on is essential as well as a proven track record in being able to build strong relationships. You will be confident and have strong influencing skills. In addition to excellent problem solving skills you will have the following –
- five to eight years of progressive HR Generalist experience
- Experience working in the ASEAN region
- Demonstrated skill at workforce planning
- Exposure to working in multi-cultural teams
For further details please contact Fay Welch on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference – fw/13010.
Fay Welch, Director
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1433138
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.