Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support Partners and Managers with a variety of people issues
- Oversee the employee lifecycle for employees, and proactively support, coach or engage e.g. maternity leave, probation, etc
- Actively work with Recruitment Manager to support the business with workforce planning
- Advise and support partners and business services leads manage any employee relations issues e.g. dismissals, grievances, conduct issues etc.
- Conduct exit interviews, analyse data and proactively drive action planning
- Oversee lawyer and manager secondment arrangements
- Lead, coach, develop and support team members
- Oversee, support and act as an escalation point for matters related to recruitment, on-boarding, Graduate Recruitment, Trainee Programme, CPD, Law Society and HR system management (WorkDay), being hands-on as needed
- Manage HR budget
- Manage annual employee processes including salary review and bonus processes
- Manage annual Pathways processes, including driving a culture change of direct feedback conversations
- Participate in the HK office Diversity Committee and take the lead on key initiatives that drive a diverse and inclusive culture
- At least 8 year HRBP experience from either a financial or legal background
- No language requirements but candidates must be based in Hong Kong with a valid HKID
- Candidates with shorter tenures in their previous organisations will not be considered
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at email@example.com
Job code: GT/15435
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.