HR Analyst – Financial Services - New York City
A global financial services firm is growing their HR team and consequently looking for an HR Analyst to be based in New York City.
- Global FS firm
- Dynamic and growing team
- Full-time position
In this role, you will work with the firm’s HRIS system (Workday) to develop and enhance the use of the platform. We are looking for someone who is familiar with configuring dashboard systems, building detailed HR reports and maintaining data integrity to be successful in this position. Previous exposure to HRIS systems and functions is required, as is the ability to work efficiently and confidentially with keen attention to detail.
The individual must have a passion for data analytics and interest in developing a career in this field. This is an excellent opportunity for a tech-savvy and well-presented individual to join a high-performing team in a successful, global firm. Expect to be a key contributor to the future success of the department and articulate to others the positive impact of HRIS initiatives in the firm.
You Must Have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a similar HR/HRIS role
- Previous experience with Workday preferred
- Previous HR Generalist / Businesss Partnering experience desired
- Ability to build and modify custom reports and calculated fields
- You're a change agent, excited by the opportunity to improve the company
- Strong professional presence; gravitas
- Experience with supporting HRIS projects
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code RJ/15570
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.