Based in New York, our client is looking for a detailed oriented HRIS Analytics candidate.
- Global Professional Services Firm
- Downtown and Full-time
- Strong career prospects based on success
Reporting to the HRIS, Comp & Benefits Manager, you will be responsible for creating and modifying reports for the HR team; assisting in HRIS data management (ADP), including new hire and transfer processing; upgrading and automating our current payroll practices; maintaining documentation to ensure all payroll processes are properly supported and providing ad hoc reporting and project support.
Success will require a candidate who enjoys working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You will have strong excel skills and over a period of time be comfortable answering employee questions on onboarding, transfers, payroll, updating personal information and work statuses.
- 2 to 4 years of work experience in a similar role
- Past experience working with HRIS platforms
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree Qualified