Based in New York, our client is looking for a detailed oriented HRIS Analytics candidate:
- Reputable Professional Services Firm
- Full-time permanent position
- Strong career prospects based on success
You will be responsible for support and maintenance of HRIS systems, including; assisting in HRIS data management (Fusion or Workday), providing functional and technical support, generating reports and maintaining report queries, maintaining data integrity by conducting audits, and providing production support, including researching and resolving HRIS issues.
Successful candidates will enjoy working in fast-paced and dynamic environments. You will have strong excel skills and over a period of time be comfortable answering employee questions on on-boarding, transfers, and updating personal information and work statuses.
- 2 to 4 years of work experience in a similar role
- Past experience working with HRIS platforms and Excel
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree Qualified
For further information please contact Priyanka Krishnan-D'Souza at firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code RJ/13457