HRIS Associate – New York City
Located in downtown Manhattan, our client is a leading e-commerce company seeking an HRIS Associate with strong data, systems and HR operations background to join their HR team.
- Data-driven retail company
- Stable and collaborative environment
- Strong career prospects based on success
As an HRIS Associate, you will partner with multiple departments and stakeholders to administer and execute day-to-day employee operations. This includes, but is not limited to employee onboarding, HRIS implementation, payroll, system process improvements, internal communications, policy compliance, data maintenance, and data analysis and reporting. You will also partner internally to help complete employee-centric ad hoc projects as needed.
The ideal candidate is someone with the ability to think critically and operate with a can-do attitude. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, global environment and possess outstanding organizational and communication skills. Expertise in Microsoft Excel is essential, as is knowledge of HR operations and financial reporting.
In addition, we are also looking for:
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in an HR Operations or HRIS role
- Bachelor’s degree (Business, Finance, HR, Information Systems preferred)
- Strong Excel skills, MS Access is preferred
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple demands/deadlines
For further information please contact Priyanka Krishnan-D'Souza at firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code PKD/15320