Our client is a growing HR Technology Solution company, seeking for a HRIS Associate to be the project assistant to their clients in driving the adoption of HRMS to ensure customer success.
• Newly created role
• Fast moving working environment
• High People engagement
Working with the project manager, you will be responsible for delivering end to end to implementation of the product with company’s’ clients. . You will need to have a good understanding of the product and is required to work closely with HR professionals in varied organisations. You are required to analyse business requirements and design solutions covering various functions and prepare presentations to the clients. Your portfolio include Business process mapping to User Acceptance testing and taking through the customer through the change management process until the project goes live.
Ideally, you will be University educated with a degree in Human Resources or other business related degree. In addition, you will have the following:
• Self-driven, adaptable and be able to respond to a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Have good project management skills and an analytical mind
• Good in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• 1-3 years of experience in HR transformation and change management or HCM implementation and customer management roles
For further details please contact Hazel Kok at email@example.com quoting reference quoting reference – HK/15582
EA Licence No: 14C6917
Registration No: R1879619
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.