A large, global fin/tech firm is building their HRIS team and is consequently looking for a Workday Security Specialist to be based in New York City.
- Leading global Fin/Tech firm
- Dynamic and rapidly growing team
- Full-time Permanent + excellent benefits
You will work with your team to maximize the organization’s use Workday, utilizing your skills to improve the data analytics, information governance and user experience solutions. You will be a key contributor to the future success of the department and the impact Workday makes in the company.
You will use your Workday knowledge to collaborate with internal key partners and the technology team to design and configure security in Workday and all other HR owned systems. You will also provide consultative guidance and leadership on Workday projects, and perform hands-on activities to ensure project success. You will make sure that the company’s future guidelines for using Workday are in line with the strategic goals of the business.
In addition, we are looking for:
- You're a change agent, excited by the opportunity to improve the company
- Minimum 1 year experience with Workday Ability to build and modify custom Workday reports and calculated fields
- Knowledge of loading and troubleshooting EIBs
- Experience with HRIS projects
- Knowledge of security configuration
For further details please contact Priyanka Krishnan D'Souza at firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code RJ/14035