Our client is a global financial services business looking to hire a HRIS System and Change Manager
Reports to: HR Systems Associate Director
The purpose of this role is to manage the company’s core year-end review system on a global basis and support the business with its strategic continuous improvement requirements. Key areas include (but are not limited to) the development of required enhancements to the compensation system, management of associated project initiatives, ownership of the system administration, supervision of the internal CRS team, as well as providing support to senior stakeholders throughout the year-end review process.
The role will also be responsible for day to day management and administration of the vendor relationship with beqom, controlling and co-ordinating software release schedules and the associated contracts. In addition, the role will provide support to the CI and Automation Lead regarding management reporting, demand management, communications and change
- Management of systems administration tasks associated with the core global compensation system
- Vendor resource management and tracking
- Working with the Global Head of Comp and key stakeholders to identify annual enhancements due to legal or business requirements.
- Conduct requirement gathering workshops including interviews with stakeholders to understand business goals and analyse possible solutions and their feasibility within the CRS system
- Document and review user requirements in detailed specification documents for the vendor
- Conduct workshops with the vendor to review and create proposed work estimates and schedules
- Utilise tools such as JIRA to record and track the requirements throughout the course of the development
- Produce and manage plans and timelines associated with the analysis of the programme, utilising MS Project/Excel
- Participate and lead the testing and sign off on vendor deliverables
- Be the domain expert during delivery to help decision making in support of the wider delivery team
- Report progress, identify, resolve and/or escalate risks/issues as part of the overall project team
- Provision of additional management support to the compensation management team throughout the year end review process
- Production and collation of management information and report suites for the GOC, CEO, Chairman and RemCo review and sign off
Skills, Experience and Education Required:
- Experience in managing system administration responsibilities
- Experience in compensation cycle system management in any core HR system
- Knowledge of Workday would be preferable
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, highly numerate
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to adhere to tight timescales
- Ability to prioritise and deal with many issues at once
- Demonstrable project and process expertise or experience working directly as process analyst/Business analyst
- Experience of working with Internal Business Area, Technology and third parties
- Experience of Agile project methodology and project tools such as JIRA
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.