• Assist with day-to-day operations of the HC functions and duties.
• Provide clerical and administrative support.
• Maintain Employee files and records.
• Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
• Coordinate HC projects (meetings, training, surveys etc)
• Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc) for 7 locations.
• Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
• Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
• Support on recruitment and database tracking
• 3-5 years of relevant human resource position
• MUST have had hands on experience with regional payroll. Knowledge on Japanese payroll is of particular interest
• Basic knowledge of labor laws
• Excellent analytic and organizational skills
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: GT/15662
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.