Our client is looking to hire a HRIS expert to develop and produce HR Management information to assist the business in increasing efficiency and productivity and enable proactive Human Capital support. Develop and maintain system and process documentation, including development of relevant guidance notes and delivery of training to the HC team and/or self-service users.
- Responsible for developing, standardising and maintaining all HR reports which will provide management with information on compliance, operational effectiveness and people management e.g. headcount, turnover, performance, absence and more.
- Learn any new HR system modules/functionalities (e.g. Success Factors; Employee Central, Recruitment, Learning Management and Performance & Goals) as required by the implementation program.
- Work across multiple modules or projects depending upon business requirements.
- Writing test plans and running through the testing iterations of various Success Factors modules to aid in a successful business go live of the modules in scope.
- Liaise with Implementation Partner/Software Vendor regarding solution configuration.
- Support data migration exercises such as data cleansing, mapping of data and importing data from the legacy system.
- Support system administration such as security profiles, permissions, organisational unit changes, configurations, workflows and self-service functionality.
- Prepare business readiness documentation (e.g. User Guides) and deliver end-user training.
- Provide post go live support to enable a smooth transition to a business as usual state.
- Degree in Business, Human Resources, Information Technology, Computer Science or other related field.
- At least 2 years of minimum work experience as a Human Capital/HR Systems Analyst or equivalent role.
- Experience of working within the following remit; Human Capital/HR, HRIS or IT Applications Support.
- Hands-on systems experience ideally with Success Factors, however flexible to consider those with a Workday or Oracle background looking to broaden their skill set.
- Would also consider someone working currently as a HCM Functional Consultant (i.e. Implementation Partner) wanting to transition to an in-house role.
For further information, please contact Kirstin MacLaren on email@example.com.