Our client, a leading top tier global law firm is looking for an experienced and ambitious HR Advisor to join their Singapore-based HR team.
• Well established firm
• Newly created position
• Fast moving and dynamic working environment
Working as part of the Singapore HR team, you will be the key point of contact for all employees across Asia. You will be an integral part of the HR team for day-to-day operational tasks, working closely with HR colleagues around the globe to ensure that all HR administration and support are in place.
Ideally, you will be university educated with a degree in Human Resources or business-related subject. A legal industry background is preferred but not essential. You should have effective communication skills, along with strong interpersonal, client services skills and exceptional attention to detail.
• Circa 5 years’ experience in an HR generalist role or HR Administrator’s role
• Independent and a good team plater
• Have strong command of business English both written and verbal
• Good organizational skills and able to work under tight deadlines
• Experience working in a global and matrixed organization
For further details please contact Hazel Kok at email@example.com quoting reference – HK/16148
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1879619
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.