Our client is a growing HR Technology Solution company, seeking for a Human Resource Associate to be the trusted advisor to clients in driving the adoption of HRMS to ensure customer success.
• Newly created role
• Fast moving working environment
• High People engagement
You will be the consultant to the clients on the usage of HR Technology function customised to their needs. This dynamic role will require you to devise engagement plans that consider customer business goals and map product capabilities to achieve these goals. In addition, you will support clients’ enquiries and all HR events like performance appraisal, pay structure and increment. You will also share the best practices with the clients on how to achieve product success.
Ideally, you will be University educated with a degree in Human Resources or other business related degree. In addition, you will have the following:
• Self-driven, adaptable and be able to respond to a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in Bahasa is preferred
• Good in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• 1-3 years of experience in HR transformation and change management or HCM implementation and customer management roles
For further details please contact Hazel Kok at email@example.com quoting reference quoting reference – HK/15579
EA Licence No: 14C6917
Registration No: R1879619
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.