Our client is a global investment and technology development firm and due to international expansion is looking to hire an experienced individual to join its Human Capital team in London. In this role, you’ll provide hands-on HR expertise and strategic direction in a variety of high-impact areas, including employee relations, performance management, leadership development, and compensation and benefits initiatives.
WHAT YOU’LL DO DAY-TO-DAY:
Primary responsibilities will include partnering with senior business leaders to understand business strategies and challenges; identifying talent gaps, opportunities for upgrades, and key talent; and developing management and leadership capabilities. The role will also involve spearheading ad hoc research projects and serving as a trusted advisor to managers on a range of topics, including but not limited to staff retention, team building, and organizational change and design issues.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Candidates should have exceptional analytical and advisory skills and a demonstrated history of problem solving.
- Effective communicators and systems thinkers with superb project management and leadership skills, keen attention to detail, and the ability to collaborate in a fast-paced and client-focused environment will excel in this role.
- A proactive working style, entrepreneurial drive, and willingness to operate efficiently on a lean team are crucial, as is intellectual curiosity and the ability to handle high levels of ambiguity.
- Positive team players who are able to mentor, coach, and motivate others are highly sought-after.
- You will have a proven track record in the financial services sector and ideally from asset management.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.