Our client is an established Global Commodities firm looking for an experienced HR Generalist to join their team in the Singapore office.
• Newly created role
• Long term career and growth opportunities
• Fast and dynamic environment
You will be part of the pioneer team to set up the office in Singapore, proactively drives and supports the delivery of Human Resources services and solutions across the Asia-Pacific region. Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, this role serves as an advisor to business leaders with respect to employment activities and aides in the compliance of company policies and procedures.
• Be a point of contact for employees and managers for employee relations situations.
• Provide comprehensive HR support for aligned businesses and provide talent solutions that help drive business initiatives
• Support recruitment needs across the Asia-Pacific region
• Provide coaching and guidance to business leaders regarding performance management, disciplinary action and terminations.
• Support HR Operation activities across Asia Pacific region which include identifying payroll vendors, manage employee payroll procedures vendors and establishing HR policies and procedures and so on.
Ideally, you should have 6 to 8 years of HR experience in a fast pace working environment. It is will suit someone who has the desire to build things from ground up and make a positive difference in a fast pace environment. In addition, you should have the following:
• Degree qualification (preferably in Human Resource) or above
• Excellent Communication and presentation skills in English and Mandarin
• A proactive and independent individual
For further details please contact Hazel Kok by sending in your CV to HK@elliottscotthr.com
Job Code: HK/34048
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1879619
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.