Our client is an established FMCG industry specialist is looking for an experienced and results-oriented HR Manager in the Singapore office.
- Newly created role
- Fast growing and dynamic industry
- Excellent learning and growth opportunities
You will be part of the pioneer team to set up the office in Singapore, responsible for all areas of human capital management, including recruitment, partnering with leaders on organization’s strategic initiatives and operational support in Singapore.
- Manage end to end recruitment and prepares employees for assignments by conducting orientation and training programs
- Maintains and enhances organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices in accordance to best practices
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Understand the Employment Act including all the relevant legislation pertaining to HR
Ideally, you should have 6 to 8 years of HR experience, preferably gained from FMCG industry. It is will suit someone who has the desire to build things from ground up and make a positive difference in a fast pace environment. In addition, you should have the following:
- Degree qualification (preferably in Human Resource) or above
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
- A proactive and independent individual
For further details please contact Hazel Kok by sending in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job code.
Job Code HK/15283
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1879619
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.