Reporting to Chief Operating Officer and Chief Executive Officer, the candidate will assume responsibility for all areas of human capital management. The successful candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities, including partnering with leaders on organization’s strategic initiatives and operational support to employees in Singapore.
• Maintains and enhances organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices in accordance to best practices.
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
• Understand the Employment Act including all the relevant legislation pertaining to HR
• Gather people related needs and address all HR enquiries from employees at the clinics
• Manage end to end recruitment and prepares employees for assignments by conducting orientation and training programs.
Ideally, you should have 6 to 8 years of experience, preferably gained from small medium enterprise environment in retail, service or in the healthcare sector. It is will suit someone who has the desire to improve things and make a positive difference in a fast pace environment. In addition, you should have the following:
• Degree qualification (preferably in Human Resource) or above
• Excellent Communication and presentation skills
• A proactive and independent individual
• Team player
For further details please contact Hazel Kok by sending in your CV to HK@elliottscotthr.com
Job Code: HK/15813
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1879619
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.