A global non for profit is looking for an experienced and hands on HRBP -
- Country lead role – also supporting 3 other offices in Asia
- Mixture of operational and strategic HR responsibilities
- Strategic partnering with senior management
Reporting to the Global HR Director you will be responsible for all HR matters for the Australian operation as an individual contributor as well as providing additional support to the Asian offices. You will provide strategic driven HR support leading the implementation of people strategy.
You will be university educated with a can do attitude. A willingness to be hands on is essential as well as a proven track record in being able to influence and encourage change. You will have a positive attitude and a flexible approach. In addition to strong problem solving skills you will have the following –
- Minimum of five years HRBP experience
- Have strong knowledge of employment law in Australia
- Have a professional attitude with high energy levels
- Be proactive and self-motivated
For further details please contact Fay Welch on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference – FW/13233.
Fay Welch, Director
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1433138
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.