A global investment bank is looking for an experienced and hands on Human Resources Business Partner –
- Provide general HR advice and support
- Work closely with internal recruiters to meet strategic resourcing needs
- Support and advice team leaders through the performance management process
- Establishing strong relationships with key stakeholders
As an experienced HRBP you will work closely and develop relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels as well as providing support and guidance to other members of the HRBP team.
You will be university educated with excellent communication skills. A willingness to be hands on as well as strategic is essential as well as a proven track record of understanding HR policies and processes. You will be confident and have strong influencing skills. In addition to excellent problem solving skills you will have the following –
- Five to 7 years of HR generalist experience some of which is within the financial services sector
- Comprehensive understanding of local employment laws and regulations
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to be a solution provider
For further details please contact Fay Welch on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on email@example.com quoting reference – FW/13296.
Fay Welch, Director
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1433138
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.