Our client is an innovative retail icon with a growing presence in the region.
• Great junior HRBP opportunity
• Newly created role at a growing team
• Dynamic culture
Reporting to the Senior HR Director, this role will provide support to the Regional HRBP’s on research and analytical support on all core HR processes, such as policies, performance and talent management, as well as on/off boarding and other ad-hoc projects. You will also act as first point of contact to HR issues for problem solving or redirecting to other HR departments when needed.
We are looking for an HR generalist with a minimum of 3 years of experience gained from multinational organizations. A confident and organized individual, you will possess strong interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to build strong relationships in a multicultural environment.
We are also looking for:
• Degree qualification or above
• A proactive individual with a Can-Do attitude and passion for the brand
• High degree of integrity with ability to be an effective team player
• Language fluency in English and Cantonese/Mandarin
For further details please contact Eunice Lei Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send us your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code ELH/14852
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.