Duties & responsibilities:
• Partnering with the revenue generating business groups, sitting as part of their management teams.
• Working with the business to implement global processes such as the annual compensation cycle, performance reviews, talent management as well as being able to identify and action both challenges and opportunities which are unique to the business.
• Supporting performance management activity, for example, annual performance reviews, feedback activity, management of underperformance, driving high levels of engagement in these activities by the business
• Partnering with the business to ensure that, employee relations, talent management and succession planning are a priority and focus throughout the year
• Partnering with management teams to address key resourcing challenges, for example, building a pipeline, management of (international) migrations and the significant build out required for certain teams
• Focus on working with the business to embed the role framework and related activity so that employees understand what is expected of them, what learning relates to their profession and career development opportunities
• At least 6 years’ experience in an HRBP or generalist role from a leading financial services firm
• Front office BP experience is essential
• Cantonese or Mandarin language preferred
• Candidates with multiple short tenures will not be considered
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: GT/15517
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.