Duties & responsibilities:
• Build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, gaining trust and credibility to influence the business, develop a thorough understanding of the business needs and challenges as well as how the business operates
• Provide guidance to the business on succession planning, performance and talent management in line with group methodologies, processes and timeframes.
• Recruitment - management of the end to end recruitment process, proactively assist partners with identifying and recommending appropriate staffing and hiring requirements, attending interviews evaluating candidates with hiring partners/managers
• Performance Management - coaching managers on performance management issues and processes
• Learning & Development - providing guidance on development and training for managers and their teams. Working with the global L&D department in designing and implementing plans across all areas and delivery of training.
• Benefits – work with external providers and provide the HR Director with updates and recommendations where appropriate with regards to private medical, life assurance and pension, including assisting with the annual renewal process
• Manage all employee relations issues, educating the business to take accountability and manage risk
• Assist in the delivery and execution of global mobility cases
• Execute end of year Remuneration review, guiding managers on their compensation decisions, supporting checking of remuneration statements and payroll instructions.
• Ensure compliance requirements are met (eg. change of reporting lines, change of titles, licensing requirements fulfilled etc.)
• Drives a high level of Customer Service and receives positive feedback from the business
• At least 8 years of experience within HRBP or generalist role – ideally within the legal industry
• ER experience is very beneficial
• English & Chinese language skills required
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at email@example.com
Job code: GT/15590
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.