We are only able to respond to applicants with the relevant experience. If you have the relevant experience & feel you were overlooked feel free to follow up on +852 9857 3568
Duties & responsibilities:
• Build and develop talent capabilities, facilitate change, and drive performance across the teams.
• This role will provide the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives.
• Maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Coach and support stakeholders to build strong performing teams.
• Talent management to support and foster the development of our talent.
• Together with the resourcing team, attract and recruit the very best talent.
• Facilitate and drive initiatives in the business.
• Contribute to national and/or global firm wide HR projects.
• Contribute to firm wide HR initiatives by acting as champion within the client groups, and
• Managing all employee relations matters.
• At least 8 years’ experience HR experience from a leading law firm or professional services firm
• MUST be based in Hong Kong with a valid HKID
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at email@example.com
Job code: GT/15729
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.