Our client is looking for an HR Business Partner to support the day-to-day needs of their growing Sales team. As an HRBP, you’ll build relationships internally, advocating for employees’ needs and aligning initiatives with business goals. You must have a strong interest in working with people— interpersonal skills are critical. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a hyper-growth startup— experience supporting a Sales team is a plus.
You must have:
• 3+ years of years of direct experience in an HR Generalist, HR Business Partner or Employee Relations role at a fast-growing technology company
• A deep knowledge of People (HR) policies and practices (employment and labor laws)
• Has a people-centric, “roll up your sleeves and get it done” work style
• Experience and knowledge of HR Platforms - Justwork, Bamboo HR, & Greenhouse
• Ability to partner comfortably with all levels of employees, from entry-level to the executive team
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to listen and understand the needs of the employees, together with those of the company
For further details please contact Abby Judelman on firstname.lastname@example.org. (Job code AJ/15747.)
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.