Located in Manhattan, our client is a leading Financial Services firm, looking for an HR Business Partner to provide:
- Strategic, advisory position
- Well respected global firm
- Full time, permanent position – Downtown
This exciting role will see you use your HR knowledge and experience to proactively partner with business. In doing so you will leverage the support of a COE team to provide strategic support to your assigned client group. As a true business partner, you will advise on a full range of HR services in order to enhance the capability of the client group including: strategic business partnering, leading a client group through a year-end process, participation in HR projects (both global and local), employee relations, learning & development and compensation.
We are ideally looking for someone with a strong, business partnering background from a reputable, international, finance firms. We are also looking for an individual with a high level of business acumen who is consultative, collaborative and flexible in their approach. In addition, we are also looking for:
- A minimum of 7-10 years relevant Human Resources Business Partner experience within a global, matrixed style firm
- Exceptional relationship management and interpersonal skills to build cross functional and regional relationships
- Able to execute and work independently and effectively under deadlines
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code RJ/13080.