Senior HR Business Partner – Global Financial Services - New York City
Located in Midtown Manhattan, our client is a Global Financial Services firm, looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to join their US HR team.
- Strategic HR advisory and delivery
- Blue-chip global firm
- Regional responsibility
This high touch role will see you use your substantial HR knowledge and experience to proactively partner with business. In doing so, you will leverage your expertise to advise and lead key talent strategies, and critical cyclical processes. You will also play an active role in the development and implementation of a variety of HR systems, and policies.
We are looking for someone with a strong, business partnering background from a reputable, international, finance firm. You must demonstrate strong business acumen and a consultative, collaborative and flexible approach to complex challenges. Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and demanding environment will be crucial, as well as the skill to negotiate and communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
You Must Have:
- 8-10 years’ relevant HR Business Partner experience within a global Financial Services firm
- Exceptional relationship management and interpersonal skills to build cross functional and regional relationships
- Strong ability to provide and execute strategic solutions
- •A minimum of Bachelor’s degree
For further details please contact Alison Maclurkin on firstname.lastname@example.org Job Code AMC/15140