Our client is a reputable, global and fast growing Fortune 500 organization that is looking for a HR Business Partner to provide HR Generalist Support to a growing function.
- Based in Tacoma, WA (relocation may be available for the right candidate)
- Excellent long term career develop
- Regional exposure
Reporting directly to the HR Director of the group you will be a true Business Partner focusing on Culture development, Recruitment, Onboarding, Benefits Review, Acquisition integration and L&D delivery. You will conduct the core HR cycles of comp reviews, talent and performance reviews, talent acquisition, succession planning, and employee engagement. You will an employee advocate, be known as a change agent, and have full knowledge of HR programs and best practices. While this role is seen as strategic, we need someone that is comfortable in rolling their sleeves up and strives for HR operational excellence.
We are looking for someone with an HR Generalist background, preferably within in driver operations. You will be familiar with working within a CoE model and a matrixed environment. Working with your client’s group’s leadership team, you will highly responsive and customer focused driven.
- Alongside this we are also looking for:
- A degree with 7 to 10 years’ experience
- Experience in a global organization
- Well balanced HR Generalist Experience
- Union experience (Teamsters ideal)
For further information please contact Rosh Jayawardena at firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code RJ/13802