Located in Manhattan, our client is a progressive E-commerce business. They are actively looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to join their diverse and passionate HR team.
- Diverse role with exposure to many HR facets
- Fresh, exciting and collaborative culture – continuous learning!
- Full time, permanent position
Reporting into the HR Director, the position will focus on the establishing HR Policy and Processes. The Employee HR Coordinator will also work with various teams within the business to provide advice and support on a range of HR related topics and will be exposed to a broad range of HR related projects and initiatives. As a member of the HR team, the role will act as an advocate for the organization’s brand, culture and employee value proposition.
We are ideally looking for someone who has a passion for both people development and the brand. You should look to be upskilling and empowering employees / colleagues rather than taking a “policing” approach. This will require someone that is highly personable/energetic, customer focused oriented, creative, consultative, respectful and intuitive. You will want to be a person that wants to build and create In addition, we are also looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in HR or similar
- 1-2 years’ experience ideally in tech/start-up
- Strong organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills