Our client, a leading financial institution, is seeking a highly experienced and dynamic Human Resources Director to support their largest client group across APAC.
- Internationally renowned firm
- Regional role
- Fantastic visibility across the firm
Based in the regional hub of Hong Kong, you will report to global group leaders to implement regional strategy. You will work on a wide variety of initiatives such as the performance management, engagement, employee relations, talent & succession management and talent acquisition.
The successful candidate will be an experienced HR professional with excellent stakeholder management skills and a strong grasp of HR best practices. They will understand how to work with regional centres of expertise, but at the same time will always take a hands-on approach and look to resolve issues and provide HR advice on their own where possible.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
- At least 15 years of prior HR background
- Substantial experience in the banking/financial services sector
- Fluent written and spoken English; additional Asian languages advantageous
- Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
For more information, or to apply, please contact Phillip Welburn on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.