Our client is global and iconic organisation in the fashion & beauty industry with a sizable and established retail distribution and supply chain network.
- Fast paced, dynamic and evolving organization
- Leadership role – leading a team of 5
- Diverse and exciting client group
Reporting to the Executive Director, this is a senior strategic role where you will partner closely with senior leadership teams to establish and execute an HR roadmap for a complex, matrix and multi-country organization. You will align HR policies and processes with business needs to manage all aspects of employee experience and organization development including talent acquisition, performance management, compensation & benefits and more.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the fashion/beauty industry, as well as a seasoned HR leader, who has experience leading remote teams. You will possess strong influencing skills, with solid experience in change management. You will be comfortable in ambiguity. We are also looking for:
- A minimum of 8+ years of relevant HR experience
- Industry experience retail/fashion industry supply chain sectors
- Exceptional relationship management and interpersonal skills to build cross functional and global relationships
- Able to work in a fast pace, ambiguous environment
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on email@example.com.