Our client is an exciting young firm applying technological innovations to the brokerage market. They’re now looking for a hands-on, energetic HR manager to support their growth in Asia and internationally.
• Innovative, disruptive firm with a start-up feel
• Well rounded, exciting role with a variety of responsibilities
• Supportive work culture with a team of multicultural and multilingual high performers
You will focus on employee retention, employee engagement, team building, company culture, employee development, and succession planning. Other areas of focus will include overseeing recruitment events, training, and adhoc projects. You will build excellent business knowledge and stakeholder relationships, as well as manage vendors and create an engaging and efficient candidate experience.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic generalist who is able to match the energy and pace of this young firm, and contribute to their employer brand in the region. They will understand and focus on higher-level business objectives, and be capable of thinking strategically, but be also very hands-on.
• At least three years of APAC generalist or recruitment experience, preferably in the financial services or technology sectors
• Excellent written and spoken English and Cantonese
• Moderate spoken and written Mandarin
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at email@example.com.
Job code: HM/13736
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.