Our client is an exciting young financial services firm that provides online money transfer and digital payment services. They’re now looking for a hands-on, energetic HR Manager to support their growth in Hong Kong and South East Asia.
• Innovative, disruptive firm with a start-up feel
• Well rounded, exciting role with a variety of responsibilities
• Supportive work culture with a team of multicultural and multilingual high performers
You will focus work with key country managers to develop and execute key human resources initiatives. Some responsibilities include employee retention, employee engagement, team building, company culture, employee development, and succession planning. Other areas of focus will include driving end to end recruitment, training, and adhoc projects. You will build excellent business knowledge and stakeholder relationships, as well as manage vendors and create an engaging and efficient candidate experience.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic generalist who is able to match the energy and pace of this young firm, and contribute to their employer brand in the region. They will understand and focus on higher-level business objectives, and be capable of thinking strategically, but be also very hands-on.
• At least 6 years of generalist or recruitment experience
• Familiarity with the Employment Laws of Philippines & India highly advantageous
• Excellent written and spoken English and Cantonese
• Moderate spoken and written Mandarin preferred
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at email@example.com.
Job code: HM/14305
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.