My client will offer an attractive work environment where talented minds from various backgrounds are keen to work is key to the long-term success of our company. They firmly believe in the importance of maintaining the open culture of a small company, aiming to avoid bureaucracy and encouraging a flexible, accessible and hands-on working style across the Group
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensure best practice procedures for selection, recruitment and dismissal;
• Act as a representative for the Hong Kong office to liaise with Global Head of HR Prepare monthly payroll using Multiable HR system;
• Ensure monthly MPF contribution is accurate and information is properly documented;
• Prepare annual tax return report and update Inland Revenue with any personnel movements;
• Co-ordinate recruitment matters in all aspects and ensure proper approval is obtained;
• Responsible to review and renew insurance and benefit programs including life and medical;
• Responsible to update the Staff Handbook and to conduct new staff induction to ensure all employees are aware of the company policy and benefit program, such as medical plan and MPF top-up scheme, etc.
• Maintain an updated personnel filing system, staff annual leave system and ensure Block Leave policy is being adhered to;
• Plan and direct staff development and training programmes;
• Post Secondary Education plus 7 to 10 years' relevant experience in a similar HR & administration role
• Professional training in Human Resource is preferred;
• Good command of written and spoken English;
• Proficiency in MS Excel and Word.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at email@example.com
Job code: GT/15130
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.