Duties & responsibilities:
• Support the HR function in strategic planning to enable overall business imperatives.
• Provide both strategic and operational HR advice and services to business in driving company-wide people initiatives and change programmes.
• Partner with Centre of Excellence to deliver HR strategies and priorities such as future-state workforce planning, talent acquisition, talent development, and employee engagement.
• Ensure quality of talents in light of the company’s defined core values and behaviours in the course of resourcing.
• Manage talent review, development and succession planning in consultation with the business.
• Lead employee engagement initiatives including pulse survey, focus groups, and subsequent activities.
• Review compensation and benefits for employees to ensure company’s competitiveness and equity among employees.
• Partner with business and Finance in budget planning and forecast.
• Formulate and implement HR policies and projects as required.
• Prepare HR-related metrics and management reporting.
• Any ad-hoc duties as required.
• Degree holder with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in HR ideally in a Generalist or HRBP capacity
• Native level English & Cantonese
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: GT/15351
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.