Our client is a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, currently seeking a Human Resources Manager, located in their San Francisco and Silicon Valley offices. The HR Manager will act as a lead resource, providing advice and guidance on all HR related matters such as employee relations, legislative requirements, and employee development.
- Office in San Francisco and Silicon Valley
- Generous total compensation package
- Dynamic and innovative team
As a Human Resources Manager, you will be expected to apply your organizational and communication skills while displaying a positive, high-energy attitude. The ideal candidate must be able to commute and work from both Bay Area offices each week, and occasional travel is required to attend meetings, conferences and/or trainings.
The successful candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 8 to 10 years of Human Resources Management experience may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- 6 to 8 years of progressively responsible Human Resources management experience is desired.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience implementing and administering Human Resources policies and procedures is desired.
For further details please contact Abby Judelman on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code AJ/15962
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.