Located in Manhattan, our client is a fast growing E-commerce (Fashion/Tech) business, looking for an HR Manager) with strong organization development and coaching skills to join their team.
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Fast paced and growing organization
- Permanent, FT position
Reporting to the HR Director, you will play a critical role as an advisor for an assigned client group (corporate). As a business advisor, you will provide professional advice, support and guidance on HR issues and together with HR colleagues ensure the people & culture strategy is delivered within your client group.
We are ideally looking for someone with a strong, business partnering background who has worked in reputable technology or online firms. Given the maturity of the business, we are also looking for someone that has both start-up and corporate experience. We are also looking for an individual with a high level of business acumen who is able to see potential issues before they arise and find alternative long term solutions. In addition, we are also looking for:
- A minimum of 5 to 8 years relevant Human Resources experience
- Exceptional relationship management and interpersonal skills to build cross functional and global relationships
- Able to work in a fast pace, ambiguous environment
- Leadership experience is a must